It’s been a long time since I’ve done a two-minute transformation, so I thought it would be fun to do another one with fall colors. By coincidence, I ended up using all matte eyeshadows.
Check it out:
The music in this video is by an awesome independent artist named Jasper Sawyer. Check out his YouTube page for all his music! I’ve linked to his channel in the video description.
As for the products, well, I used quite a few:
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation in Ivory Nude
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2 Vanilla
- Anastasia Brow Pomade in Soft Brown
- Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powder in Dim Light
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Milani Coming Up Roses Blush in Awakening Rose
- Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Trespassing Taupe
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Viseart Dark Matte Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Wet ‘n Wild Lipstick in Coming in Latte (LE Fall 2014)
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
- Ardell 105 Lashes
This look was all about blending! I used Naked 2 from the Naked Basics palette to set the eyeshadow stick, and a mix of Naked 2 and WOS in the crease. Then, I took the orange from the Viseart Dark Mattes palette and blended it above the crease. I added the red and dark red to the outer half of my lid, and I used the burgundy on the bottom lash line. Of course, I smudged some orange on the bottom lash line too! I highlighted the inner corner with Venus from the Naked Basics palette, and added Crave to the outer V. Then… SO MUCH BLENDING.
I feel like I obsessed over this Viseart palette when I bought it about a year ago, and I continued to use it but not talk about it much. Now, I’m wondering why I don’t bring it up at least once a month… these shadows are beautiful and can really add something to your look.
I love how this look turned out, and that the only shine on my face is coming from my highlight! The Hourglass setting powder brought some light to my face too. I wanted to let the bold pigments of these eyeshadows speak for themselves.
Oh, and apologies for using a limited edition lipstick in this video. I typically try to avoid that, but this eye look was calling for a pumpkin-spice-type color on the lips, and this one’s the only one I’ve got! I think a few similar shades have been coming out, so I’ll have to check those out for next time.
Would you rock this matte eyeshadow look?