Hi! I got a request to do a Valentine’s Day look, so I grabbed my reds and pinks and came up with this super easy eye look that looks like it took twice as long to put on as it did. Plus, it uses a few different tones of pink and red, so you can take your pick of just about any pink or red lipstick you have on hand, or go for a classic mauve or nude.
I know pink eyeshadows can be scary, because you don’t want to look like you have pink eye! But done right, pinks look so soft and fun without straying too far from neutrals.
Check out this look, and see how it pairs with different lip colors:
For this look, I used my newly-purchased Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette. I LOVE this palette so far. It’s amazing how versatile it is for having so many pinks and reds. I paired the palette with a single eye shadow I have from Lorac called Rose.
Here’s the full product lineup…
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- Lilac: Buon Fresco
- Dark pinks: Love Letter and Venetian Red
- Brick red: Red Ochre
- Lorac single eye shadow in Rose (over the lid)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Clinique mascara
- Dark pink: Wet ‘n Wild Cherry Picking
- Light pink: MAC Fanfare
- Bright red: Wet ‘n Wild Stoplight Red
- Sultry red: Maybelline Divine Wine (matte)
- Mauve: Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry
- Blush: theBalm Down Boy blush
- Highlighter: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
Not shown in the video:
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in Buff Beige
- L’Oreal True Match concealer
- NYX brow pencils in Taupe and Ash Brown
- MAC blush in Taupe Shape (contour)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
What do you think of this look? Do you wear pink eyeshadow?
Never miss a post or video
Subscribe to get a weekly digest of the latest stuff from Broke for Beauty, right in your inbox.