Hello, everyone, and happy September!
My August favorites are random and plentiful this month because of the move back to Pittsburgh for school right in the middle of the month. I know that I have been absent this past month as I adjust to graduate school, so thank you to those who are still here!
These are my favorites this month:
– Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
– MAC Blush Taupe Shape (contour)
– Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
– Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak
– Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
– Mascara duo: Bobbi Brown Intensifying Longwearing Mascara + Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara
– NARS Dolce Vita Set
– MAC Fix+
– Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
– Stridex Maximum Strength Facial Pads
– Target Goji Berry & Tea Artisan Collection Soy Candle
– Target Coral Throw Pillow 2-pack
– Target Coral + Grey Chevron Throw Pillow
You can hear more about them in this video:
Thanks for stopping by!
Never miss a post or video
Subscribe to get a weekly digest of the latest stuff from Broke for Beauty, right in your inbox.